Skin Care Advice: How to Take Care of Your Skin for Halloween
Halloween is just around the corner and along with it comes the festivities. Whether you have put on some face paint, glitters, and an elaborate to complete your Halloween look, you skin will need to be taken care of. After all, Halloween makeup is heavier and thicker since most people go for fancy and elaborate look for Halloween. Here are some tips on how to take care of your skin before and after applying your Halloween makeup.
Before Halloween Makeup
Follow these tips before putting on your makeup to complete your Halloween look.
- Try out the makeup products on your wrist to ensure that it’s suitable for your skin type.
- Wash your face thoroughly before starting your makeup.
- Avoid heavy oil-based face paint. Instead, use water-based foundation so that your pores won’t get clogged.
- Apply petroleum jelly before applying makeup.
- If you have acne, protect your acne from the heavy makeup and apply anti-acne gel.
- Use a primer to seal your pores and avoid clogging
After Halloween Makeup
Try out these skincare tips after celebrating Halloween.
- Remember to wash your skin to get rid of the dirt and toxins from the thick makeup before sleeping.
- Exfoliate the next day to detox your skin.
- Cleanse using a clarifying cleanser to remove skin impurities and helps purify the pores.
- Don’t forget to hydrate and moisturize your skin to help improve your complexion.
- If you had heavy eye makeup for your Halloween look, apply a moisturizing eye cream to help depuff the skin around the eyes.
Know how to treat your skin for Halloween in order to avoid breaking out. And for clear looking skin this Halloween, try out our glutathione services and facial treatments. Book an appointment and visit our clinic at Unit 311, 3rd Floor Arcadia Building- Greenfield City, San Bruno Drive, Don Jose, Sta. Rosa City, Laguna or in Makati at Unit 402, 820 Building, J.P. Rizal Street Makati City.